Our interventional pain physician, Dr. Anil K. Sharma, is a leading practitioner of state-of-the-art techniques specializing in the use of minimally-invasive techniques to treat spinal disorders. He has performed over 70,000 spinal procedures in his 27+ years of clinical practice.
About Your Appointment
Thank you for making an appointment to see a physician at Spine & Pain Centers of New Jersey & New York. This appointment does not guarantee that we will agree to accept you as a patient. Our doctor will evaluate your condition at the initial visit and determine if further treatment is necessary.
Narcotics will not be prescribed until you have been cleared by our team of specialists.
To aid our doctor in determining the best course of treatment, please bring the following information to your first appointment.
- completed patient forms
- insurance card
- referral (if necessary)
- MRI, CT Scan, or X-ray Films and Reports - even if these items are 2 to 3 years old
- a list of all medications you are currently taking
- name and address of referring and primary care doctors
- worker's compensation or automobile personal injury insurance claim information including:
- insurance company address
- claim number
- date of accident
- names and phone numbers of adjuster and/or case manager
- your attorney's name, address, and phone number